About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The First Email from Ghana

hey! i made it. the flight was soo long, but i slept for about four hours on the way to ghana. we got to the mtc and got into our rooms, checked in and got our name tags. then we ate breakfast and lunch. i am insanely tired and i just feel super loopy. but tonight i am going to sleep so well. everyone here is so cool and kind. my companions name is elder finch. he is from highland. he is super nice. he gave me the top bunk ;) the weather is very nice today and not too hot. and all of the rooms are pretty well conditioned. i am so happy to be here. anyway we are only supposed to send a short email. but i love you all 

love, elder eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment