About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Zoo Zoo Zoo Zoo

Hello, everyone! 

This week was great. this is by far the greatest mission on Earth. i am so happy to be here and to serve these amazing people.

Achimota is doing great. i am having a lot of fun with the mixture of people that are here. there is one area which has a lot of weed smokers and people are really funny when you try to teach them the Restored gospel. But for the most part, people are so welcoming and willing to listen to what you have to say. i am glad i am somewhere where people are always willing to listen to you. i think if i got doors slammed in my face all day i would get pretty annoyed. blessings.

This Sunday morning it was raining, so none of our investigators were able to come to church.. but they are still doing really well! we are still trying to figure out how we can help them with some of their personal problems that are keeping them from being baptized, but once we fix those problems they will be such strong members in the church.

I was able to go on an exchange with Elder Smith. He is so funny and reminds me a ton of Devin! we had a lot of fun, and i learned a lot from him. he is such a good teacher and cares for his investigators so much. i will definitely remember that day. 

Today, we went to the zoo!! it was so fun. there weren't a ton of animals, but it was still way cool. we had to ride our bikes deep into the forest to get there. they had a lot of monkeys, birds, a camel, some bores, and some snakes, and antelopes. it was awesome. we were just standing there looking at some of the monkeys, and a monkey reached through the cage and grabbed my arm!! haha i screamed so loud! Also the camel licked my shoulder when i tried to take a selfie with it.. that was scary. i guess he didn't want to take a selfie with me.. 

I love being a missionary so much! The Lord has blessed me so much and i have seen true miracle. this gospel is true and i love it with all my heart. here is some twi.. good luck :)

menim sє asєmpa yi a yєde nam yi yє nokware. Joseph Smith huu Agya NyankopOn ne ne ba Yesu Kristo. Na Mormon Nwoma no nso yє apam foforO ma agyenkwa no ampa, na wOasan de onyankopOn asOfodi tumi no asi asase so bio.
Menim sє eyi ne nokware soma wOayi mpaninfoO sє wOnhwє so wO asase yi so.
Me OdO me abusua
Me OdO me nnamfonom

Have a great week!! I love you all!

Elder Ben








No comments:

Post a Comment