About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Farewell Ghana

Hello family,

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor
Elder Ben Eldredge returned home from Ghana on Sept. 1st, 2017
I can't believe the time has come to say goodbye. This has been the BEST two years of my life. I am so grateful to God for His plan for me to come to Ghana. I can't describe how happy I am that I was able to come here and serve these wonderful people. I will miss it dearly. 

Over the past two years, so much has happened and I have learned so much about myself and my relationship to God. I have learned how important His gospel is for everyone, and how it applies specifically to me. I know that Jesus Christ lives! I know this is His Church. We are so blessed to have the knowledge we do and I am so grateful for the time I have had to share it with as many people as possible. I have seen it change many lives, beginning with my own. Because of the Savior, I have a bright hope in the future.

I have so many experiences I want to share, and I can't wait to see all of you and tell you all about them! 

I love you all! Thank you so much for all the prayers, emails, and support! See you soon!!

Love,

Elder Eldredge

[Written from Accra, August 28th, 2017]

No comments:

Post a Comment