About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Monday, January 25, 2016

I Don't Want to Leave this Place

Hello family! 

I am so sorry, but today i have like zero time to write.. it has been a bit of a rough day, but i will try my best to sum things up. This week was difficult but good. we have been working hard. while the numbers might not show it, i realized that numbers don't matter as much as the spirit that you share. i have had to remind myself of that a lot this week. teaching lessons is coming along as we are white washing this area. but things are good. 

My apartment is actually really nice! it is huge. there used to be 6 people in it, but now it is just me and my companion. it is a very nice apartment too. 

The bush is so good. i don't want to leave this place! it is so pretty here! i want to send pictures but the computers suck here.. so i am so sorry! i will try my best next week! 
anyways, i am out of time. i love you all so much!!! have a great week!

Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment