About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Monday, April 17, 2017

White Sunday

Hey everyone,

remember Emile? The one that contacted us a few weeks ago? He got baptized yesterday, so we had a white Sunday on Easter. I am amazed at how much he has changed and how prepared he was for the gospel. I felt like i didn't even need to teach him. We would just give him things to read, and he would teach us in detail the next day. Didn't feel like I did much, and that is because I didn't! It was all the Lord. This is His work.

We had MLC this week, and it was great. Each transfer we have a focus that we maintain throughout the transfer. This transfer our focus is on the Doctrine of Christ. There is so much beauty in the simplicity of the gospel of Jesus Christ. This week we have just been studying so much about the Doctrine of Christ, which was perfect for preparing for Easter. It brought a lot more meaning to me, and I cant even explain how grateful I am for the Savior and His atonement. He lives!

Sister Rosemond also came to church! yesterday was her first time to come, but she loved it so much. She is doing great. Hopefully she will be ready for baptism in a few weeks.

We are still trying to find more people, and this week we met some great new friends. The Lord continues to help us out so much.

Overall, we had a great week, and a great Easter!

Have a good week!
He lives!

Love,


Elder Ben Eldredge






No comments:

Post a Comment