About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Finding

Hey everyone,

hope you all had a great week! We had another week in paradise. Our focus is still to find like mad, and so far things are going great. This is the busiest I have been on my mission. Always something to do, and someone to see. We have been so blessed with some prepared people this week. One lady was a referral from the assistants. She is a nice lady who has two sons who are members in other parts of Ghana. She is really smart and I talked to one of her sons and he was so happy we found her.
Right now I feel completely overwhelmed trying to plan each day. I don't know how to fit everyone in that we need to see. Some nights we feel like we did a lot, but there was still so many people that we needed to see, but couldn't. It is a good problem to have i guess.

Angela was supposed to be getting baptized this coming week, but we weren't able to meet with her all this last week and so we have to push it for next month. Pushing people's baptismal dates is becoming too normal. All in the Lord's time.

Gyan, our recent convert who got baptized in June is doing great! Every week he brings a clan of like five friends to church! haha it is so funny. It almost looks like a church service at home by the third hour, all of them are in class, but dead asleep. I think it is from them running around and playing during the first two hours. I love his effort to share the gospel.

I got to visit kasoa today. I went to go say goodbye to friends. I got to see Lydia, my first convert! She is still doing well and is active in the church. She said she is thinking about serving a mission. It was sad to say goodbye to them.

I love my mission so much. It will be so bitter sweet to go home. Luckily i am still here! There is still so much work to do, and i am so happy to be here.

The gospel is true!

Elder Eldredge


dad, this is the food we tried making at home! It tasted a lot better this time though!


bye Lydia 

Bye Theresa 

Bye Margret 



No comments:

Post a Comment