About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Monday, July 31, 2017

Teaching Pool

Hey, everyone,

this week was one of the busiest weeks of my life! Our area is full of great people ready for the gospel, and the Lord is helping so much to find them. Our teaching pool is getting bigger and bigger and right now our biggest task is figuring out who is ready for the gospel and who needs more time. I have felt so much joy this week as my mind was constantly thinking of others and what they need.

We were finally able to teach a referral from the elders in the area next to us, and we had an awesome lesson with him! He has been investigating the church for about a year and a half, and hasn't been baptized because he was afraid he was just following his friends and his heart wasn't fully into it. We asked him if he had prayed about it and he said he has prayed many times, but still wasn't sure. He said that as he prayed he had a sense of peace come over him and that it was a good feeling. So it turns out he already received a witness, but he just never understood it. He chose his own baptismal date for the 12th of August!

It is awesome to see the Lord's hand in the work as you do all you can to share the gospel. I am loving the work right now. This gospel is true! I know the Savior lives! I see His influence everyday!

Have a great week!


ELDER ELDREDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment