About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hey fam and friends!

This week was another great one! i cant believe how fast it went. Each day is just a blur and i feel like this week the only thing i can really remember is that we taught A LOT of people about the gospel.

Elder Mantz and I have been working so hard. When we had our mission tour with the general authority, he asked us if we would all just work a little harder. We realized that it is true that we can all work harder than we think. We owe it to the Savior as well for all the things he did for us. I don't think i have taught more people, or talked to as many people in a single week as we did this week. I felt so much extra strength from Heavenly Father as I went through each day, and he blessed us so much.

It has been a while since it has rained, and i was a little worried thinking that the rainy season had come to a close, but it rained like three times this week! That felt amazing. 

We had an investigator come to church yesterday who I am very excited about. We contacted her my first day in Swedru, and she is getting her testimony little by little. We are teaching her husband as well. I really hope that we will be able to bring their little family to the true gospel. Her son was disturbing the whole meeting tho. I felt so bad for her, and she was pretty embarrassed about him screaming and crying the whole time. 

This work is great. i love it here. i have been so blessed to be in Ghana and serve these wonderful people. Im happy to be a missionary. 

I hope you all have a great week! Sorry this email isn't much.

Love ELDER BEN


No comments:

Post a Comment