About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Monday, November 28, 2016

So Much Light in the Ward

Sup fam! 

This old woman wanted to snap a pic
Sorry it has taken such a long time to write. Just as I was about to write, the internet went down and we were sitting in the cafe for like 3 hours waiting... But I am here now.

This week was so awesome. We had a multi-zone conference on Tuesday, and they introduced the new, "light the world" program for this year. I get chills each time I watch the video. He really does love us. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to be able to share this message with everyone here.
Our mission president has asked us to share with all of our members in only five days, and we have been pretty busy trying to share it with our are members and also our branch members. It has been great. I am excited to do my best this Christmas to become Ike the Savior.

On thanksgiving we went on exchange and I got to go to Winneba. It was my first time to go there, and we had a good time. The work is really progressing. We also celebrated the holiday by going to this really nice restaurant called connies, and ate a really nice pizza. Not very traditional, but we make do in Ghana. I'm thankful for all y'all. 

Sorry I don't have any time today so more pictures will be coming your way next week.
I love this place, I love these people, and I love the Savior. 

Have a great week
Love
ELDER BEN

No comments:

Post a Comment