About Me

My name is Ben Jamison Eldredge and I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For the next two years I will be sharing my testimony of the Gospel with the people of Ghana.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Rush

Hey everyone!

this has been the craziest P-day ever. we woke up early and went to Swedru to say goodbye to all my friends there. It was so good to see everyone there and to be back out in the forest, but it is far away and we just got back to Accra not long ago, so this email will have to be a little short..

This week we were able to spend a lot of time with people who are more prepared and also find more people. We have been blessed with some great people to teach, i love them so much. We are planning to have a couple baptisms this coming Saturday! 

This last Sunday we had some new people come to church and people are really starting to progress in our area. It is looking good in the coming months for New Town 2. 

I am loving life in Ghana! Taking it one day at a time and soaking it all in. I know the gospel is true and changes lives!

Thanks for all the prayers and support. I love you all!

ELDER ELDREDGE






No comments:

Post a Comment